Monday, April 23, 2012

New Blog: Travels in Lutheran Siberia

Father Hollywood meets Father Vladislav

It has taken me a while to do this, but I have compiled my travel-blog posts from my trip to Siberia, re-edited them a bit, blew-up (as in enlarged, not as in exploded) the pictures and added some captions, and re-arranged them in chronological order.

I laid all of this out in a new blog with some different links and features, and with a different look.

The best part, though, is that it is in chronological order and easy to navigate (at least I think so).

So here it is...




1 comment:

CyberSis said...

This is great! After having been thoroughly captivated by each successive installment of your journal I had hoped that you might someday compile everything into, perhaps, book form. The new “Tяavels in Lutheяan Sibeяia” blog is perfect ... everything conveniently located in one place, plus additional content and features to explore. Well done, Fr. Beane! Thanks for doing this.