Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"I Have Issues" - Again!


I had the privilege to be on Issues, Etc. this afternoon.  You can hear the interview here.  The topic was "Christian Dignity" and was in response to this piece called "Dignity Matters!" that I published at Gottesdienst Online yesterday.

The Rev. Todd Wilken is the host of the program, and Mr. Jeff Schwarz is the producer.  They are quite a team, and they make the program run like clockwork, putting guests at ease, and making live broadcasting interesting and fun.  They are unabashedly Lutheran, and yet they have a huge variety of guests on the program, addressing theological matters from the perspective of confessional, biblical, liturgical Lutheranism.  Issues, Etc. is something unique, a gem of not only worldwide outreach, but also of informative programming for the thinking Christian.

This was my sixth time at bat with IE - and I have enjoyed every interview.  Check out IE's On-Demand Archives for past programs.  I guarantee you will find something interesting!  

No comments: